Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Abstract painting

You know what I love about doing the challenges? The variety of themes and possibility to create something going out of your comfort zone.
Last challenge that I've entered was in spring and yes, it was Game of Thrones, so lots of inspiration there. But this time again I have decided to enter Etsy Beadweavers Team monthly challenge - and it was "Abstract Painting".
This time it was totally out of my comfort zone, although very inspirational. I bought some artist made polymer clay cabochons (and still have plenty of them) that gave me the color idea and well.... found my soutache strands again.
It has been a while since I last did soutache jewelry, but again I suppose this theme and this fabulous cabochon that I used suggested the technique, not talking about the theme.
So this is and was my entry for ABSTRACT PAINTING.

Soutache necklace - La Prima Vera



As always you can find my work on Etsy or Amazon Handmade.

No comments:

Post a Comment