Friday, October 31, 2014

Amber Heart

Long time no seen.
It has been quite a while since I have created something new and shared it with my readers.
It seems that I have experienced the lack of inspiration and needed to take a short brake from the beads. It is not that I have not been working with them - no, I just had to little time and mostly been working on the schemes..

But after a while inspiration came :) - just some new materials and some new techniques gave me the challenge and inspired new creation.

Amber heart







Amber heart - when the days grow short and cold the Amber heart keeps always warm. It brings the small part of the sun and reminds of the summer.

On Etsy : https://www.etsy.com/listing/208944948/beaded-necklace-amber-heart?


Techniques: mixed techniques of bead embroidery, bead weaving.

Materials used: agate, true and natural Baltic amber beads, Czech glass beads, Preciosa seed and twin beads, copper clasp and natural leather backing.

No comments:

Post a Comment